Hey viewers! Welcome back, today I’m going to reflect on my previous blog, my commercial to give you guys some more behind the scenes of the process. I complied a total of five pieces of media that I was prompted to put together as you guys saw. I had to learn to use the editing app CapCut. I was unfamiliar with it at first, but quickly learned how to. It makes me excited for the next project now that I’m comfortable. I used transitions and other features to make it as fluid as possible. It helped me align the music I chose with the media I picked out as well. It’s a very user friendly platform to put these type of videos together. Some things I’ve learned while making this was the importance of a soundtrack. It really sets the tone and the mood for the pieces of media chosen. As well as the photos I chose, considering the commercial was All About Me, I wanted to reflect myself and my life through the select photos I chose. I think it’s important to keep memorie...
Welcome back viewers!! As you know we’ve been researching genres for our opening sequence, this blog will be about the romance genre! The setting cam be used to create a romantic atmosphere such as a candlelight dinner, a science beach view, or a city skyline. The setting can also be used to reflect the characters emotions and personalities. Costumes can be used to convey the characters personalities social status and style. In a romance movie, costumes can be used to create a sense of intimacy and connection between the characters. Movies such as these may use a tuxedo and a nice dress for a night out or a casuals look for an evening dinner. Lightning can be used to tell the mood of the story such as a candlelight soft lighting or the warm glow of a sunset or sunrise. Lighting can be used to tell the actors emotions. A bright light may indicate happiness, or a dark light may indicate sadness or introspection. Romance movies typically use a brighter light when ...
Hey guys! For the music video, we’ve mainly been focusing on laying out the foundation for our schedules, our props, our location and all of the tiny pieces to put together this project. We’ve been analyzing the song lyrics to mimic the story of the song with our video, which is helpful because the lyrics are in chronological order of the events in the story, so it makes it very easy for us to be able to map out what we need to do. Our group hasn’t started filming yet but we are in the process of getting everyone together to make a schedule and a back up plan if we aren’t able to have our first choice location work out! For our editing we’ve already used Capcut so we are going to be using that again! We’re so excited to put this together for you guys! See you soon!
Comments
Post a Comment